Job Description: (Attached)
Salary/Grade: IA , Grade 8
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Works with all phases of Purchasing/Bids and assists with the implementation of new programs, system reports, and system upgrades. Maintains a high degree of accuracy in assigned duties and related matters. Assumes responsibility of liaison between the department, MIS, and procurement software vendors. Works with a minimum amount of supervision and confers with director and coordinator when appropriate.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Two (2) years of experience in procurement and knowledge of MUNIS financial software
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision, maintain accurate records, and meet established deadlines
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Technician Purchasing“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.