At TechnologyAdvice, talented, driven, and dedicated team members are at the core of our company’s success. We spend a great deal of time and energy to ensure we have the best people in the industry and that we foster an environment that they want to be a part of. We’re looking for someone just as passionate to help us expand our company further and work collaboratively with the Client Success team. Our ideal candidate will share the tenacity and excitement we have for all things TechnologyAdvice.
Our client success team focuses on the happiness of our clients. Each Client Success Coordinator is the main point of contact for a batch of specific accounts and works closely with TechnologyAdvice sales, operations, and technology teams to ensure the greatest experience from on-boarding to delivered product. It’s their job to take what’s been sold to the client, gather all the materials we need to get started, build out the program in our internal systems, and manage ongoing client communication. As such, the Client Success Coordinator is an expert on our processes and capabilities and we rely on them to translate this knowledge to clients.
DAY TO DAY:
- Quickly respond to all client emails/requests (we pride ourselves on a quick response time and being easy to work with)
- Create client programs in our Salesforce platform and troubleshoot any issues with program or leads
- Respond to RFPs and provide quotes to clients for pricing and volume on lead generation programs
- Set-up email templates and create landing pages as needed for campaigns
OTHER IMPORTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work alongside Sales counterparts to understand what has been sold to a client and how we should manage expectations throughout the program
- Work with clients to understand program performance and provide strategic guidance on tactics to improve program targeting
- Onboard new clients and develop and present Quarterly Business Reviews to discuss high level business strategy with top clients
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services
- Help establish processes to increase efficiency and offer creative solutions to solve problems
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized institution (or equivalent experience)
- Familiarity with Salesforce, or other CRM tools
- Excellent communication skills through various digital communication including slack, email and over the phone
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask while upholding a high level of accuracy
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Creative, problem solving ability
PERKS & BENEFITS:
Compensation is a combination of base salary plus quarterly profit sharing potential. In addition to the opportunity to grow personally and professionally alongside a driven team, we also offer:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly career development meetings for your first 60 days
- Bucket list benefit on each work anniversary
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Monthly team outings and volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives (book clubs, monthly learning series, Leadership Academy and more!)
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Coffee, soda, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice’s purpose is to create opportunities for technology buyers, technology vendors, our team members and our communities.
We are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
We work with vendors to grow their customer base through our unique lead generation, content creation, and digital advertising programs. These programs improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of their ideal customers using multiple touchpoints.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for four consecutive years. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards, as well as being honored as a Tennessee Top Workplace in 2019 and 2020.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, employees have the option to Work From Home (WFH) through at least August 1st.
The following measures have also been implemented for employees working in-office based on CDC and local guidelines:
- Social distancing between workspaces
- Mandatory mask policy
- Frequent sanitation of high-touch surfaces
- Room capacities for all conference rooms
- COVID-19 contact and exposure response policy
- Individually packaged catered lunches
To apply for this job please visit technologyadvice.com.