We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to own conversion rate optimization and conversation marketing on our growing Vendor Marketing team!
You’re a motivated, flexible marketer with excellent analytical and project management skills. You have direct experience and a demonstrable track record managing all things related to website landing pages and form conversions. You know how to drive anonymous traffic into known leads. You are goal oriented and capable of meeting deadlines. You can strike a balance between planning and making data driven decisions with energetic execution.
- Create, and maintain all vendor marketing landing page creation
- Analyze and improve form conversion rates
- Align TechnologyAdvice messaging and impart company values across all digital properties
- Own Conversational Marketing tactics and metrics across the website
- Assist in Awareness level marketing (TOFU and MOFU) and branding needs to increase traffic
- Identify and drive relevant traffic from our portfolio of websites to TechnologyAdvice products and services
- Work with other core marketing team members to create a holistic, full funnel conversion experience
- Deriving actionable insights from reporting metrics and website activity data
- 1-3 years digital marketing experience, related to web page creation and conversion
- Familiarity with Conversational Marketing tools, like Drift
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Experience working in a Marketing Automation Platform, like Pardot or Act-On
- Self-starter: somebody who has a positive attitude and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, and get some work done
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
- Experience juggling multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization & landing page best practices
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Aside from an outstanding company culture that fosters innovative ideas, teamwork, professional growth, and friendly competition, we offer great benefits. You’ll have the chance to work alongside fun, intelligent, and driven folks who believe in what we’re doing at TA. Check out our list of benefits:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with match
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- MacBook Pro or Windows notebook, your choice
- Weekly Career Development Meetings for your first 60 days
- Fitness reimbursement
- Bucket List Benefit
- Team Outings and Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice’s purpose is to create opportunities for technology buyers, technology vendors, our team members and our communities.
We are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
We work with vendors to grow their customer base through our unique lead generation, content creation, and digital advertising programs. These programs improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of their ideal customers using multiple touchpoints.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for four consecutive years. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards, as well as being honored as a Tennessee Top Workplace in 2019 and 2020.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, employees have the option to Work From Home (WFH) through at least August 1st.
The following measures have also been implemented for employees working in-office based on CDC and local guidelines:
- Social distancing between workspaces
- Mandatory mask policy
- Frequent sanitation of high-touch surfaces
- Room capacities for all conference rooms
- COVID-19 contact and exposure response policy
- Individually packaged catered lunches
To apply for this job please visit technologyadvice.com.