We’re looking for a Paid Social Strategist to lead the strategy and execution of paid media campaigns on our growing Audience Development team!
You’re a motivated, flexible marketer with excellent communication and project management skills. You have direct experience and a demonstrable track record managing paid social campaigns. You are comfortable in taking a goal and making it happen, balancing thorough planning and reporting with energetic execution.
- Coordinate direct response paid social strategies capable of achieving lead generation and content amplification goals across a portfolio of technology related websites
- Be able to launch, manage and identify optimization opportunities on paid social campaigns across Facebook Ads, YouTube, Twitter & LinkedIn platforms
- Work with the Audience Development department teams (SEO, SEM, media relations) to share important findings that can be applied across disciplines
- Report on performance and opportunities to marketing and sales stakeholders
- Help build a performance marketing team from the ground up
- Mentor junior members of the team on best practices
- 2-5 years paid social experience (preferably in the B2B marketing space)
- Expertise within the Facebook Ads Manager
- Familiarity with social advertising tool sets such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Self-starter: somebody who has a positive attitude and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, and get some work done
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
- Experience juggling multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously
- Understanding of ABM marketing strategies
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
Aside from an outstanding company culture that fosters innovative ideas, teamwork, professional growth, and friendly competition, we offer great benefits. You’ll have the chance to work alongside fun, intelligent, and driven folks who believe in what we’re doing at TA. Check out our list of benefits:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with match
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- MacBook Pro or Windows notebook, your choice
- Weekly Career Development Meetings for your first 60 days
- Fitness reimbursement
- Bucket List Benefit
- Team Outings and Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Milestone celebrations for birthdays, weddings, work achievements, and more
- Coffee, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice’s purpose is to create opportunities for technology buyers, technology vendors, our team members and our communities.
We are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
We work with vendors to grow their customer base through our unique lead generation, content creation, and digital advertising programs. These programs improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of their ideal customers using multiple touchpoints.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for four consecutive years. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards, as well as being honored as a Tennessee Top Workplace in 2019 and 2020.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, employees have the option to Work From Home (WFH) through at least August 1st.
The following measures have also been implemented for employees working in-office based on CDC and local guidelines:
- Social distancing between workspaces
- Mandatory mask policy
- Frequent sanitation of high-touch surfaces
- Room capacities for all conference rooms
- COVID-19 contact and exposure response policy
- Individually packaged catered lunches
To apply for this job please visit technologyadvice.com.