Ability to Work Remotely
We’re looking for a Marketing Content Writer to join our growing Content team!
You are a thorough, proactive writer with insatiable curiosity to learn about the latest trends in business technology and translate them for a busy audience. You can go from novice to expert on topics with efficient, targeted research. You don’t consider yourself “left-brained” or “right-brained”, rather you thrive in both creative and analytical environments. You are comfortable working with everything from micro-copy to long-form articles.
- Content creation targeted at our audience of business professional software researchers and purchasers.
- Editing of in-house and freelance-created content
- Collaboration with design, communications, sales and HR teams at TechnologyAdvice to support their content creation needs and ensure consistency of messaging across the company
- Contribute to content strategy growth through keyword research, buyer persona development and tailoring content to our funnel
- Ownership of content publication across a wide-ranging portfolio of B2B technology sites, including analysis of performance, CRO and liaison with UX team
- 5+ years content creation experience, ideally for a B2B audience
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Experience working in a business environment and alongside a content team
- Self-starter: somebody who has a positive attitude and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves, and get some work done
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual
BENEFITS & PERKS:
TechnologyAdvice team members benefit from an environment that pushes them to grow personally and professionally, with the support of a highly motivated team around them. On top of that, we also offer the following:
- Comprehensive health insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- 401k Retirement Plan with match
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- MacBook Pro or Windows notebook, your choice
- Weekly Career Development Meetings for your first 60 days
- Gym Membership reimbursement
- Bucket List Benefit
- Team Outings and Volunteer Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities and incentives
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Birthday celebrations
- Coffee, soda, snacks, ping pong, and beer on Fridays
TechnologyAdvice’s purpose is to create opportunities for technology buyers, technology vendors, our team members and our communities.
We are dedicated to educating, advising, and connecting buyers and sellers of business technology. As a trusted resource across hundreds of technology verticals, our unbiased research and crowd-sourced product reviews help buyers find the right software to grow their business.
We work with vendors to grow their customer base through our unique lead generation, content creation, and digital advertising programs. These programs improve product awareness by placing matched solutions in front of their ideal customers using multiple touchpoints.
TechnologyAdvice is based in Nashville, Tenn, and was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for four consecutive years. In 2019, TechnologyAdvice received a Nashville Business Journal Small Business Award and was named the Market Mover in the Nashville Chamber’s NEXT Awards, as well as being honored as a Tennessee Top Workplace in 2019 and 2020.
Pre-employment screening required.
TechnologyAdvice is committed to the safety and wellness of each of our employees. In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, employees have the option to Work From Home (WFH) through at least August 1st.
The following measures have also been implemented for employees working in-office based on CDC and local guidelines:
- Social distancing between workspaces
- Mandatory mask policy
- Frequent sanitation of high-touch surfaces
- Room capacities for all conference rooms
- COVID-19 contact and exposure response policy
- Individually packaged catered lunches
To apply for this job please visit technologyadvice.com.