Website The Jeff on 10th / Miller Valentine
The Leasing Specialist responsibilities include welcoming and showing prospective residents the community and providing exceptional customer service to prospects, residents, co-workers, vendors, and guests; consistently having a positive attitude that reflects our company policies and culture. Responsible for the general marketing of the property and all related functions as well as being responsible for the leasing activity on the property.
Please submit your application using this link: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=53856&clientkey=1202E7744181C0CD1945A1A9CC3D68A8
POSITION DUTIES: Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Handles prospect phone calls, appointments, and in-person or virtual leasing in order to lease apartments.
- Responds to comments, leads and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Reviews and follows-up on all customer activity and enters into appropriate software applications.
- Conducts market surveys quarterly and reviews reporting monthly.
- Shops competition quarterly to be aware of local market conditions.
- Develops and maintains resident relations through a positive customer service attitude, including promptness of maintenance calls, complaint resolution, and knowledge of community policies.
- Maintains awareness of market/industry conditions and trends via professional organizations (apartment associations) and trade publications.
- Prepares applications, renewals and lease documents for prospects and residents.
- Follows defined sales process consistently and effectively.
- Attends on and off-site industry specific meetings as required by supervisor.
- Organizes and participates in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Promotes resident retention programs and adhere to the Resident Retention Policy.
- Conducts outreach/networking to promote brand.
- Walks vacant market ready apartments, models, clubhouse, office, mailroom and all amenities daily to ensure they present a Best-in-Class appearance and experience.
- Distributes flyers and letters to residents if necessary.
- Helps prospects and current residents access the online payment portal.
- Inventories office supplies on periodic basis and orders supplies as needed and within budget.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Assists with preparation of daily and weekly reports and ensures all reports are correct.
- Records all resident correspondence into management software program.
- Completes Guest Card information on all prospects.
- Maintains a corporate outreach file.
- Maintains resident files. Files all documents in appropriate files.
- Accurately completes all lease paperwork including related addenda.
- Works on renewals and produce a monthly report.
- Enters prospect/resident data and service requests into property management software.
- Conducts all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, state and federal laws; e.g., OSHA, ADA, Fair Housing, etc.
- Completes Miller Valentine University and all assigned training compliance by assigned due dates.
- Ensures opening checklist is completed daily.
ATTENDANCE: Regular attendance is required during normal company work hours. Overtime may be required and may include weekend hours. Some work may be accomplished off site.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have at least one (1) year of experience in the real estate, retail or customer service industry.
- Lease up experience is highly recommended with great extensive time management skills.
- Must be comfortable to be on camera (due to the need for virtual leasing/professional video tours).
- Must be proficient and comfortable using social media.
- Must be technology proficient and be able to learn new technology quickly.
Miller Valentine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.