Website The Nulu Sundae Club
Ice Cream and Candy Shop in the NuLu Marketplace
We are looking for passionate team members to join our team! Full and part time positions open.
Lead Pastry/Prep Cook Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for food quality and consistency of menu items, ensuring a positive guest experience.
- Plans food production to coordinate with service hours so that excellence, quality, temperature and appearance of food are preserved.
- Ensure compliance with department of health standards, maintaining superior cleanliness and sanitation in all kitchen areas.
- Responsible for pastry development and production.
- Responsible for appropriate use of facility supplies and equipment to minimize loss, waste and fraud.
- Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times.
- Stores food properly and safely, marking the date and item.
- Reports necessary equipment repair and maintenance to management.
- Keeps work area neat and clean at all times; cleans and maintains equipment used in food preparation.
Lead Pastry/Prep Cook Qualifications:
- Previous prep and pastry cook experience in full-service restaurant.
- Candidate must have proven general and pastry culinary skills, with developed knowledge of pastry techniques and trends.
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift / carry items up to 40 lbs. and push / pull items up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to walk/stand for extended periods of time, with frequent bending, twisting, squatting and reaching overhead.
- Must be able to utilize culinary tools (knives, commercial equipment, etc) and taste/smell.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.