Job Description: (attached)
Salary Schedule: III (attached)
Working Calendar: 205/7
Scope of Responsibilities
Provides students with occupational therapy assessments and services that are necessary for them to benefit from special education. Provides appropriate consultation and in-service to District staff.
- Graduate of a program in occupational therapy approved by the recognized national accrediting body
- Licensed or eligible for occupational therapy license in Kentucky
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Therapist Occupational". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.