Website Torino's Sandwich Bar
Italian style deli
We are looking for experienced Line Cooks to join our opening team! We are looking for an experienced, passionate hospitality professional to provide superb hospitality to both our guests and our community.
The ideal line cook candidate embodies both hospitality and caring, works well in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and is interested in growing and learning with us. We require you to be organized and quick on your feet while working effectively under pressure. A combination of organization and an eye for detail and quality are key skills that are required to be successful in this position.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Line Cook Key Responsibilities:
- To prepare all food items on the menu; ensuring consistency, quality and accuracy of recipes.
- Maintain kitchen sanitation in accordance with health department guidelines.
- Set up and maintain assigned kitchen workstations.
- Plans food production to coordinate with service hours so that excellence, quality, temperature and appearance of food are preserved.
- Responsible for appropriate use of facility supplies and equipment to minimize loss, waste and fraud.
- Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times.
- Stores food properly and safely, marking the date and item.
- Reports necessary equipment repair and maintenance to management.
- Keeps work area neat and clean at all times; cleans and maintains equipment used in food preparation.
- Other back of house duties as assigned by management.
Line Cook Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year experience as a line cook in a full-service restaurant. A love for food is a must!
- Knowledge of modern cooking techniques required.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to handle stressful situations, while maintaining a calm and welcoming demeanor.
- Ability to perform culinary duties, handling guest requests efficiently and to the guests satisfaction.
- Ability to produce high volumes of work while maintaining quality.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift / carry items up to 40 lbs. and push / pull items up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to walk/stand for extended periods of time, with frequent bending, twisting, squatting and reaching overhead.
- Must be able to utilize culinary tools (knives, commercial equipment, etc) and taste/smell.
Torino’s Sandwich Bar/Red Pebbles Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer and treats all applicants for employment equally based upon job-related qualifications and without regard to race, sex, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin, disability, religion, political activity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com