Job Description (attached)
Working Calendar: 187 Days/ 8 Hours
Salary Schedule 1B (attached) Grade 4
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides training in all areas of program operation to school based nutrition services staff members to ensure that federal, state, and local procedures and policies are strictly adhered to; supervise and seeks to improve food services staff performance; communicates with central office adminstrators about needed operational revisions; and supervises and participates in food preparation and service in the absence of experienced managment staff. Performs all duties and responsponsiblities in an ethical and professional manner.
1. High School Diploma or G.E.D.
2. Successful food service experience, preferably in USDA NAtional School Lunch and Breakfast Programs
3. Complete Kentucky Department of Education certification as a food service employee within 40 days of employment
3. Valid driver's license
4. Effective communicaiton skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Trainer Nutrition Services”. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.