Website Tree Care & Landscaping
Task Overview but not limited to:
- Direct reporting to Founder.
- Manage day-to-day operations.
- Maintain communication on project site with clientele as necessary via in-person meetings, phone, emails.
- Assist in the project process and resolution of client problems or concerns.
- Proactively present site enhancement ideas as needed on the job site.
- Ensure a safe environment for employees, clients, and the public.
- Management of your projects & crew members on the Earthbound team: ensure that crew members perform and install projects properly and abide by company rules and responsibilities.
- Manage work of all subcontractors on landscape maintenance projects.
- Overseeing materials at job sites and having the team prepared daily for dispatch to the project site.
- You are overseeing the completion of your projects to your client’s utmost satisfaction.
- Ability to work independently and with various team members.
- Time-efficient with schedule and balancing of time management.
- Strong communication & problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in landscape design and construction projects.
- Practical oral and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Prior landscape industry experience preferred.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
- Valid Driver’s License.
To apply contact:
Grayson Shiprek at email@example.com or call: 502. 773.2489.
Learn more about Earthbound Tree Care & Landscaping here: https://www.earthboundlandscaping.com
To apply for this job please visit www.earthboundlandscaping.com.