Website Ultimate Kronos Group
At UKG™, our purpose is people
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at  www.ukg.com/careers
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing all printing and distribution production activities related to the delivery of payroll and tax documents for UKG Ready Payroll Services with a focus on a consistent client experience and processes efficiencies. Manages the production staff and vendor relationships. Ensures all equipment and supplies are maintained as appropriate and that output meets all quality standards. The production area is housed within a business office and the production staff managed is approximately 3 full-time employees and 3 to 6 temporary employees daily based on production volumes.
• Oversees daily production plan to ensure proper staffing levels and schedules, working closely with team lead to communicate team production targets and goals.
• Monitors and audits quality control standards, specifically with new clients, and creates new standards when needed (added equipment, staff, etc.).
• Schedules printer and sealer fulfillment and shipping for weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly pay statements, live payroll (including tax payments) and vendor checks.
• Manages the shipping vendors (FedEx, UPS, and local couriers) and resolves shipping issues ensuring timely and accurate shipping.
• Oversees the routine maintenance and repairs of production equipment including working with outside vendors as needed for machine repairs and part purchases.
• Analyzes production for efficiency and implements best practices and processes to control costs and keeping abreast of new technologies.
• Acts as a point of escalation, responding to issues and escalated customer inquiries in a timely and effective manner.
• Maintains Business Continuity plan including maintenance of process and quarterly testing of back-up facility.
• Actively participates as a member of the leadership team, presenting team stats, metrics and goals and collaborating with other leaders on the overall client experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and minimum of 2 years similar experience.
• This position may require the employee/applicant to drive a motor vehicle and travel on a limited basis. Typical schedule is 8:30am to 5:00pm schedule however some evening and weekends may be required during peak production.
• Strong computer software skills – Microsoft Office Suite
• Regularly required to stand, sit, walk, carry, communicate, and lift to 50 lbs.; this position requires the incumbent to stoop, kneel or crouch. Ability to stand for an 8-hour shift.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Noise level can reach high levels when production is running full capacity.
• Knowledge and experience working with enterprise printing and sealer equipment in addition to quality systems, standards, and process improvement.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.