Website United Talent Staffing
United Talent is seeking an experienced hotel maintenance technician.
You must have some hotel experience and take ownership of maintaining the condition of the hotel. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of a new team in the hotel industry!
· Performs Daily Maintenance Checklist
· Reports and records all property deficiencies
· Completes and maintains Preventive Maintenance Log
· Identifies and reports needed repairs to the parking lot and sidewalks.
· Operates snow removal equipment to maintain parking lots and sidewalks
· Maintains and repairs buildings’ plumbing and electrical systems, including replacing worn or defective parts such as switches and fuses
· Maintains and services pool area including testing and recording as stated by County and City regulation.
· Keeps an accurate inventory of all tools and supplies
· Maintains cleanliness of public areas, storage areas, and parking lot
· Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
· Requires good verbal communication skills.
· Flexible availability to work mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Basic math skills required.
· Ability to stand for hours at a time.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
· High school or equivalent education required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Perks, Benefits, and Pay
· Pay: Pay up to $16 an hour, depending on experience
· Shift: Day shift
· REFERRAL BONUSES: For every new associate you refer that works 40 hours, you will receive $80. Once they work 100 hours, you will receive an additional $200. There is no cap on how much referral money you can earn!
· Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
How to apply: give us a call at 502.390.2131, you can also apply directly at utalent.com
To apply for this job please visit www.utalent.com.