Untitled is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our rapidly growing data team. The ideal candidate loves to solve business problems by telling compelling stories through modeling and data visualization. Curiosity and thirst for knowledge are essential. You will work with our external clients to build their data assets while also building the business intelligence assets for the Untitled Platform.
Key responsibilities include gathering, modeling, and building internal and external business intelligence assets. Additionally, you will be responsible for owning and developing internal business intelligence reporting and processes. The ideal candidate has experience working in a consulting capacity and using modern data stack technologies (Fivetran, dbt, Snowflake, Sisense, etc.)
- Own and improve business intelligence reporting and processes internally at Untitled and externally for our clients.
- Be a business intelligence domain expert for Untitled partners (we love Sisense)
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand business use cases and requirements and be able to build reporting for those use cases accurately
- Build standardized dashboards for the data sources captured by the Untitled Platform, using a wide array of business intelligence tools
- Work closely with the data engineering team to build robust and maintainable data pipelines, centralized cloud data warehouses, and models to empower business intelligence
- Documentation of data assets committed to each project via workflow diagrams, ERDs, and Data Dictionaries
- 1-2 years of professional experience in a related role
- Experience working with complex datasets using SQL (any dialect)
- Working knowledge of ETL/ELT processes or experience using ETL tools such as Fivetran and Stitch
- Experience using business intelligence tools such as Sisense, Looker, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Experience working with data from disparate data sources to identify previously unknown insights.
- Have worked in a consulting capacity or are comfortable working directly with clients to help deliver and facilitate top-level client experiences and analytics products
- Strong analytical, communication, and project management skills
- The desire to constantly learn and improve
- Bonus: experience working with dbt
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid work schedule
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Retirement Plan (IRA)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (group and voluntary)
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.