Untitled strives to enable everyone to use the power of data and is committed to building data solutions that are useful, beautiful, and empowering. Untitled is seeking an assertive senior front-end engineer responsible for building the “client-side” of our web applications and being able to translate our business and customer needs into interactive applications. Not all responsibilities and tasks are about writing code; as this position requires the individual to make choices, a track record of good judgment is necessary to be successful in this role.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to create the foundations of the Untitled Platform and engineer innovative products and services for our clients. In addition, you will work cross-functionally with different team members as you build plans and scopes of work. To achieve this integrated strategy, the skilled candidate must have a fundamental knowledge of the creative design process and the tools needed to implement various platforms and frameworks and participate in business development project planning.
- Responsible for architecting and defining the Front-End framework to solve complex designs and interactions that reflect the creative and art direction provided
- Responsible for creation of all coded Front-End deliverables
- Accountable for any needed mentorship and guidance to technical team members on all projects and activities
- Able to shift between a creative and a specialized focus depending on the project need
- Identifies new opportunities or develops innovative ideas for clients as available
- Participates in developing supporting proposal materials for project plans
- Participates in S.O.W. prep (scope of work) as needed
- Ability to write technical documentation and presentations contribute to determining internal processes and offer feedback to team members and management as necessary.
- Lead and manage a team of Front-end Developers
- Be a thought leader in the Front-end technologies and space
- Participate in recruiting new Front-end employees
- At least 5+ years of development experience in HTML(5), CSS(3), React Frameworks (3), and other UI technologies.
- Experience in back-end frameworks used to develop dynamic web pages
- Proficient as a UI/UX Designer with a strong portfolio of related projects
- Must have proficient experience with User Interface Design, Information Architecture, and graphic design
- Must possess sound design principles and the ability to adhere to complex design specifications during implementation
- Demonstrated ability to accurately estimate and scope development work
- Strong attention to detail with a keen eye for aesthetics
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Collaborative and versatile when working with various stakeholders, clients, and advisors
- Degree/Diploma in Design, Fine Arts, Engineering, or related field preferred, but NOT required
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid work schedule
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Retirement Plan (IRA)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (group and voluntary)
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.