Changing the way the world eats with one mighty seed.
Victory Hemp Foods is a business-to-business primary food ingredient processing company on a mission to help realize the potential of hemp for farmers, brands, and consumers. With direct grower relationships and innovative processing technology, Victory Hemp specializes in premier proteins and healthy fats from the hemp seed that offer manufacturers and brands compelling taste, nutrition and performance advantages, especially for plant-based foods.
Our company serves the food and beverage, cosmetic and personal care, nutritional supplement, and animal nutrition markets. All of our products are Non-GMO Project verified, Kosher Parve, and are available as USDA Certified Organic.
Job Description: We’re looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager who can handle customer service preferably with experience in ingredient sales in food and beverage and/or personal care. The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for nurturing inbound leads, and developing leads into customers of our award winning products. The Inside Sales Manager manages our CRM and maintains all data entry related to customers and inbound customer workflows. In addition to managing customer relations, the Inside Sales Manager must maintain a high level of excellent customer service that includes promptly replying to emails, phone calls, facilitating meeting requests, processing orders, organizing outbound logistics, fulfilling and tracking sample requests, all with a positive attitude that conveys the culture and mission of the company to customers. The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for working closely with the Food Safety and Quality Assurance team to respond to and remediate any food safety and quality compliance issues. The Inside Sales Manager will also work with Marketing to align sales and marketing objectives.
Most importantly, this person will value maintaining a food safety culture, possess grit, advocate for positive environmental outcomes, use science to make data-driven decisions, put the needs of the company and team first, and assume positive intent of others.
- Manages company CRM and expands prospect pipeline through properly growing and categorizing leads.
- Maintains deep knowledge of the sales pipeline, while properly growing and categorizing prospect data.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining processes to effectively manage customer service and inside sales experience.
- Builds relationships and engages individual / industry contacts and existing customers.
- Provides monthly reports on Sales KPIs.
- Lives by and refines established sales SOP and tracking system.
- Able to reach quantifiable quarterly and annual milestones by executing customer service and sales strategy.
- Schedules follow-ups with customers via email, video conferencing, in-person meetings, and phone.
- Provides excellent customer service experiences.
- Learns company and industry history and demonstrates confidence in effectively communicating the technical and intrinsic values of our products to customers.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Customer Service and Inside Sales
- ERP experience
- Proficiency in Quickbooks, MS Office, Microsoft Windows; Expertise in Excel, Access, PowerPoint, GSuite, and Slack.
- Experience working in and/or managing a CRM.
- Record of success increasing sales volume.
- Proven experience closing leads.
- Strong ability to multitask
- Demonstrates confidence in developing and managing processes
- Highly persistent and eager
- Strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Medical, Dental, Vison, and Short Term Disability; Voluntary Life Insurance and Voluntary Long Term Disability Insurance; 401k.
- 23 days combined time off to start: 15 days paid time off and 8 paid company holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day).
- Competitive salary
All are encouraged to apply. Victory Foods PBC is an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply: Learn more about us at www.victoryhempfoods.com. Send your resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Inside Sales Manager.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com