Compensation: Current Hourly Pay Rate for Employee Selected
Dates: 3/15/21 – 4/28/21 Mondays and Wednesdays 3:30-5 P.M.
Needed Staff: 2 Certified Teacher
THIS EXTRA-SERVICE POSITION IS FOR INTERNAL EMPLOYEES ONLY
FOR CONSIDERATION apply online our application is online on the JCPS AppliTrack system. This information must be received by 2/24/21.
The JCPS Department of Diversity, Equity and Poverty is seeking a currently employed JCPS Full-time teacher to serve as a teacher during the Iroquois High School After-School Social Justice & Art Program March 15th – April 28th, Mondays and Wednesdays, 3:30-5 P.M.
- Facilitate meaningful conversations with students around social justice topics
- Mentor and develop relationships with students facing barriers to education.
- Receive support and recognition from school and district administrators.
- Receive resources and instructional materials needed to utilize during the program.
- Have fun with students who may otherwise not have the opportunity to experience this type of programming
Candidates for these positions will be reviewed as soon as possible to meet the critical needs for the summer program. Job Offers will be made to individuals who best meet programmatic needs. To ensure consistency for our students and to have a strong instructional leader in place the candidates for this position will be reviewed prior to the deadline date.
THESE POSITIONS ARE LIMITED TO INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
FOR CONSIDERATION apply online our application is online on the JCPS AppliTrack system. Open to current JCPS Full-Time Employees only. This information must be received by 2/24/21.
Taylor Utley firstname.lastname@example.org