Website Life Safety Services
Life Safety Services is seeking a motivated individual to join our company as a Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Clerk. As part of our team, you oversee a 5,000 sq. ft. warehouse and document the receiving of packages, parcels, and supplies, store items in the appropriate areas, and prepare items for shipping. This is a position that requires a highly organized personality.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accept and document packages and deliveries made to the facility
- Store items received in appropriate storage areas, documenting any changes
- Prepare items for shipping, noting item contents, delivery methods, and other logistical details
- Identify and resolve shipping, storage, or receiving discrepancies as they arise
- Maintain a clearly organized workspace
- Coordinates load lists for technician vehicles, verifying assets are tagged and checked out.
- Routinely inspect equipment and tag for repair; maintain repair log and make recommendations for replacement.
- Maintain warehouse appearance and organization through general cleaning and upkeep, assessing layout for space optimization, verifying racking and storage devices are in good condition, and bin locations are updated and correctly labeled
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Prior warehouse experience (preferred)
- Familiar with modern warehouse practices and methods
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Must be self-motivated and possess the ability to work independently and efficiently
- Regularly lift and move objects 10-50lbs, and frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision Insurance available
- 401(K) – company match
- Paid Time Off – Holidays, sick and vacation
- Life Insurance – company paid
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com