Salary Schedule: Job Family III (Attached)
Work Year: 187 Days /7 Hrs
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Works with exceptional child education personnel in determining which students should enter and leave Waller Environmental and supports decisions of Admissions and Release Committees (ARCs).
- Master's Degree with certification in Behavioral Disorders
- Two (2) years teaching experience in behavioral disorders
- Expertise in working with parents and/or training from a university in leading in parent groups
- Expertise in teacher consultation
- Knowledge of community supportive agencies for parents
- ?Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Worker Family Liasion“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.