Website Youth Link Southern Indiana, formerly CIS of Clark County
All of these positions will be employees of Youth Link– not the school system.
21st Century Community Learning Center Coordinator – (location Jeffersonville High School)
- -Approximately 18 hours per week (1:30 – 6:00 p.m. Mon – Thursday)
- -$15.00 per hour
- -High School Diploma Required – preference given to those with college degree or youth work experience
Elementary and Middle/High School 21st CCLC Site Assistants
- -Approximately 12 hours per week (2:45 – 5:45 p.m. Mon – Thursday)
- -$10 per hour
- – High school diploma required – preference given to those with college degree or youth work experience
Extended Day Learning Site Coordinators and Assistants
- -Approximately 18 – 28 hours per week (Morning Shift: 6:30 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. Afternoon Shift: 3:00 – 6:30 p.m. Mon – Fri. Someone who can work both shifts is preferable, but we are willing to work with those who can only do one or the other
- -$10.00 – $10.50 per hour
- – High school diploma required – preference given to those with college degree or experience working with elementary school students
- -20 hours per week (during school day)
- -$12 per hour
- -High School Diploma Required – College degree and experience in the fields of education or social work strongly preferred
**There may be the possibility, in a very few specific cases, where a Resource Coordinator and a 21st CCLC position could be combined to form a 40 hour per week position. There is also the possibility of adding morning or Friday hours to the 21st CCLC positions for those who want additional hours.
To apply for any of these positions please send a resume via email to email@example.com with the words “2021-2022 Employment” in the subject line. If you have questions or need additional information, please call the Youth Link office at 812-280-0028.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org