The sound of steel drums. The savory smell of Caribbean-inspired food. That’s what makes the Four Roses Bourbon Kentucky Reggae Festival Louisville’s premiere Memorial Day Weekend event. You’ll love the authentic, delicious dishes from the Jamaican Association of Louisville and A Piece of Jamaica. You’ll find unique treasures among the arts, crafts, jewelry and more in the Caribbean Vendor Market. And you won’t be able to stop swaying to the contagious, soul-satisfying sounds of live Reggae music.
Come and escape to the islands – without ever leaving the city.
This year’s 11th annual Buy Local Fair, brought to you by the Louisville Water Company with support from Amish Hills, will feature over 180 local business booths, including food & drink vendors, artists, craftspeople, farmers and more!
Free admission, with $7 parking per car.
* Watch the pro’s cook with all local ingredients at the Rainbow Blossom Natural Food Markets Cooking Competition at 4pm. Jeff Dailey of Harvest versus Paulin Griffin of Mirin!
* Enjoy your local favorites at the ValuMarket Supermarket Craft Beer Tent, with Heaven Hill Brands Bourbon (in addition to our winery booths)
* Adults can relax on the Cox’s Smokers Outlet Back Porch
* You be the judge at the Craft Cocktail Competition. (One drink ticket gets a flight of samples, then vote on your favorite!)
* A special Kidpreneur Market, featuring mini businesses run by young folks, from 12n-3pm.
* Family fun and activities in the Face It Kids Fun Zone
* BYOB – for water that is! Bring your own water bottle to be filled with cold Pure Tap, for free of course.
* Event recycling and composting made easy by the Facilities Management Services Trash Talkers!
* Entertainment from Abbey Road on the River Beatlemania DJ by The Spinsters Union of Louisville, plus live music stage, announced soon!
*Free bicycle parking provided by Bicycling for Louisville
* And of course, AMAZING SHOPPING with over 180 LOCAL vendors!
Our LIBA booth will be decorated with living greenery by The Plant Kingdom, and the cut flowers will be flowing from Nanz & Kraft Florists. Find your adventure at Quest Outdoors, and your next lamp at Eyedia Design It Again. Bank local with Eclipse Bank, listen local with Louisville Public Media and Waky/Wlvk Radio stations, and read local with Louisville Magazine, LEO Weekly, Al Dia en America and Louisville.com. And thanks to Dependable Dumpsters for the local dumpsters! #BuyLocalFair
Go to our website for more info:
And we’d love to have your time and talents as a volunteer: